cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPF9400 Hardware Error

evermeire
Apprentice

I have the iPF9400 printer and it is displaying Hardware Error 03800500-2F41. Is this a printhead issue?

The two print I have installed show 3,000+ days each and 26,000+ Mdot.

Do I need to replace one or both of the print heads?

3 REPLIES 3

evermeire
Apprentice

So, I am not seeing this hardware on startup.  I was able to upgrade the Firmware to version 1.5.

Now, the issue is that the printer says the the left print head isn't recognize and to re-insert the print head.  I have done that a few times, with no luck.

I do have a brand new Canon printhead, but I didn't want to burn a $300+ print head, if the issue is actually something other than the print head.  I have checked the ink lines and the all look good.  There was a small air-bubble in one of the lines and I was able to use a syringe to pull out the air bubble.

Any other possible causes?

I've been getting the Hardware Error 03130031-2F26 for the past few days. And I hear kind of a louder thump than you should hear, just before it codes. And the carriage is getting stuck on the left side of the machine.

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

For hardware errors such as the one that you described, we would have to advise that you contact our phone support group at 1-800-423-2366, Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).  A live agent will be able to assist you in real time to help resolve this hardware error.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements