cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon iradv c2220L network problem afterr update

maxifile
Apprentice

Hi Sir,

It's the first time to join at the forum and I hope to find a solution for my old printer, my printer (canon Ir adv c2220L) I trided to update the firmware and it's already downloaded and installed to my devise, but when I try to link with my network it's to working and not shown in the network.
Also I tried to restore to the old firmware version but I can't do that, I hope to get the help to fix that problem.

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Thanks for posting!

While our Forum Community members are welcome to chime in, Canon USA does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you!

We also need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2220L is not sold or supported here in the United States. 

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Mr Stephen,

Thank you very much for your replay.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements