cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.inf File Needed for SELPHY CP1300

cecep
Contributor

Hi, I need .inf file for my cp1300 because I am already install on windows10, and  try looking  for that inf file but there is no directory or inf file contain canon printer

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, cecep!  If you're getting an error message regarding a missing file, it might be easiest to simply reinstall everything.  You can download everything you need for your SELPHY CP1300 for free right here.  Hope this helps!

cecep
Contributor

Iam download again and try to install the installation process is success, and the printer is working fine. I need this extracted file to install driver into ultrasound machine thats wahy I need this file, can you give me or send me the file not exe file? thanks

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

You should be able to use winzip or 7zip to extract the contents of an .exe.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

cecep_0-1681054429413.png

This is the contain of cp1300 .exe driver, try to add printer to my ultrasound there is no information contain for the device{printer}.

Iam still need the full extracted driver, pls help, thanks

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements