cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS LBP6230dw driver update for macOS Sonoma 14.5?

MrUnzio
Apprentice

Hello y'all. I've been using the Canon 1.5.12 driver with my imageClass LBP6230dw and MacBook Air (M1-2020) without problems. But with the recent macOS Sonoma update to 14.5, the printer is throwing up a "stopped, filter failed" message and I'm unable to print. The network is still finding the printer and a restart of both the laptop and printer didn't change that.

The driver package on the Canon website says it's good through Sonoma 14.1. Will there be an update? Is there a work-around? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MrUnzio
Apprentice

Follow-up to my very recent post:  After struggling with this issue for a week, I finally sorted things out enough to post to the community board. While composing the post, I ran through everything again; after hitting "send" tp post to this community board, a page magically appeared on the printer. And the printer is working again! Wow, that was quick! Thank you Canon Community.  You rock!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MrUnzio
Apprentice

Follow-up to my very recent post:  After struggling with this issue for a week, I finally sorted things out enough to post to the community board. While composing the post, I ran through everything again; after hitting "send" tp post to this community board, a page magically appeared on the printer. And the printer is working again! Wow, that was quick! Thank you Canon Community.  You rock!

Announcements