cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help setting up on ios

tabsmerc
Apprentice

I bought this back in Feb and originally set it up on my friends network to print some stuff needed for work at the time. I'm just now needing it again and when I went to scan I couldn't bc it wasn't connected to my actual network. so I've tried endless ways to reset the printer internally to connect to my local network and its just not communicating with my iphone 14. I've deleted the app and reinstalled. I've only been able to connect with the printer once today and it said it was offline. when I reset everything ( printer, phone, router, app) still not able to connect the phone to the printer wirelessly I've tried for days at this point and it's still under the manufacturer warranty but I'd like to not have to go thru that process and I desperately need the printer daily for work! 

2 REPLIES 2

rs-eos
Elite

You’re going to need to supply the community here with the specific printer you have (model number). And other info such as the name of the app you’re using on your iPhone.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

StevenMOD

Hello tabsmerc,

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements