cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

download wireless all in one printer,fax,scanner without CD, To new new laptop

torriy94
Apprentice

So I'm trying to connect my cannon all in one printer to my new laptop. However, my printer originally came with a CD to download to my laptop.  My current laptop doesn't have CD rom, and I don't know to connect with new laptop I have Cannon Pixma MX452, any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

10 REPLIES 10

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Welcome.

You can download all files here:

Canon Support for PIXMA MX452 | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

ty.

I've been trying for hours, and I wasn't successful.

yes did all that, and I think its saying my printer could be outdated.

What operating system and version are you using?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

window 10, I was able to connect printer, however, everything is manual, not wireless, so it takes a lil longer, my scanner I have to do it manually.

yes did that. Maybe I need to update my software on my printer.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

I don’t understand. Do you mean you want to the website, selected file to download and it didn’t download?

IMG_2055.png

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

smniia
Contributor

Visit the Canon Support page for PIXMA MX452. Browse the recommended drivers and downloads for your printer model. Download the appropriate driver for your operating system (Windows or macOS). Once the driver is downloaded, run the installer. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer driver on your laptop. Connect your Canon Pixma MX452 printer to your laptop using a USB cable or wirelessly (if your printer supports Wi-Fi). Turn on the printer and make sure it’s in setup mode. Your laptop should automatically detect the printer. If not, go to your laptop’s settings and add the printer manually.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements