cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNIFLOW : Jobs take 30 seconds to delete

ccprintcanon
Apprentice

Hi, hope anyone can assist.

We have most of our printers using Uniflow to print, and in the last two weeks our printing has slowed right down.

the symptom is any time a job is deleted, it taked 30 seconds. so if you have multiple documents waiting to print, it can take a very long time for the printing to finish due to the 30 second delete after every job.

Any ideas? we just performed uniFLOW SQL CleanUP task, and it's not made a difference

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

UniFlow is a Enterprise Software Application.  I suspect this is a Canon Dealer related support item.  The majority of us here do not have access to a UniFlow environment.  I suggest you reach out to support or your dealer for assistance.

1-844-443-INFO (4636)

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

thanks, its a issue that our dealer is also struggling to find a solution At the moment we'll plan a upgrade of printer drivers.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I'd go after it both ways then, via your dealer and directly with Canon Support. This could be something related to your network, antivirus, etc.

Have you looked at Azure Universal Print yet?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements