Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This printer could not be detected on the network

robit
Apprentice

Canon MG5750

Scenario:

Laptop1 prints fine on network. It’s used most often.

Laptop 2 was working last December, but could not print on network a few days ago when tried. Uninstalled drivers and programmes, cleaned registry (Ccleaner), downloaded drivers (m68n-win-mg5700-1_01-ea34_2.exe), but when trying to install network it comes back with the title. When I switch the printer on, in my router (sky Q hub), in the attached_devices.html it comes up as (192.168.0.12            UNKNOWN               60:12:8b:1f:63:8e). Don’t know why the router doesn’t resolve the printer name or the printer not sending it but Laptop1 still manages to work as is. I have tried everything I read on the net to no avail.

If anyone has ideas I will try anything.

Best regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Stephen

Hi, robit!

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. The PIXMA MG5750 isn't sold or supported by our team here at Canon USA. 

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hi, robit!

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. The PIXMA MG5750 isn't sold or supported by our team here at Canon USA. 

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements