cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS6320 won't connect to wifi

melinascalisi8
Apprentice

Can someone please assist me why is that my printer won't connect to wifi!!! 

I had tried everything and seems I always have the same issue every 3-4 months!!! Last times I don't even know how i make it work... but I have been trying to fix this for the last 2 days unsuccessfully! PLEASE HELP! 

4 REPLIES 4

Tiffany

Welcome to the forum!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS and which version). Any error messages? Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue. The forum is not intended for immediate support. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Thank you

magnoliasouth
Apprentice

I've had that trouble too. There is a utility that can be downloaded via Canon Support called"Wi-fi Connection Assistant". I'm uncertain if it'll work with your model, but it's close to mine so I think it just might. It works wonders! Try that and if that doesn't work, post back and follow Tiffany's instructions.

Good luck! 🍀

strshne
Apprentice

I'm having a similar issue but the problem is, after a brief power outage, my printer stopped talking to my Windows 10 PC via Wifi. I'm hoping someone can help me fix it soon. I work from home and this could get me fired.

Hello, strshne.

Welcome to the Canon Community!

Try the IJ Setup Tool (the same one you used when the printer was new). Get it HERE.

The Community isn't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is urgent, click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE for support options. 

click here to view the gallery
Announcements