cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS3522 problem - unable to print wireless

mmrichmontx
Apprentice

I have a new TS3522. I followed the setup but I am unable to establish wireless.  I bought a USB cord so I can use the printer, but would prefer wireless. 

I printed (no choice but to print) the Network Configuration Page but the IP address of the printer (reference section 3-2-12) is not listed.

Where can I go for help?

2 REPLIES 2

Tiffany

Welcome to the forum!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the which version of Windows or macOS are you using?
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue. The forum is not intended for immediate support. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Thank you.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

In order for us to provide specific information for set up and wireless connection, please answer Tiffany's questions for us. 

Wireless Set Up: Windows / MAC

Canon Knowledge Base - Easy Wireless Setup With Windows - PIXMA TS3500 Series

The most common step which is often missed during wireless set up is pressing the wireless connect button before running the Software Set up application.  This has to be done for the printer to detect your wireless network and associate. 

The printer supports a 2.4Ghz wireless broadcast which supports WPA2 / AES encryption.  It will not connect to a 5Ghz broadcast.  Please ensure your network meets these standards. 

Once you have installed the device as a USB printer, its often best to uninstall and remove the printer, then disconnect it from USB before running the wireless connection set up. Otherwise, you might get two installed devices, with only one that works.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements