cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS3320 Mac Wireless Setup Help

aecullen322
Apprentice

I have a TS3320 PIXMA printer. I'm trying to setup wireless printing on my MacOS, and the directions on the website (https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART175291) say that I need to download a setup file. Once I download the file it won't open and says there is no application to open it on. I'm wondering if there's another file to download or a different way to set up wireless/wifi printing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi aecullen322,

To connect your PIXMA TS3320 to your wireless network, please use an iPhone or Android phone.  An iPad or Android tablet can also be used.

If you are using an iPhone/iPad, please open the App Store to download and install "Canon PRINT Inkjet/Selphy".  Once installed, if the app is open, please close the app.

If you are using an Android phone/tablet, please open the Google Play Store to download and install "Canon PRINT Inkjet/Selphy".  Once installed, if the app is open, please close the app.

Next, please INITIATE EASY WIRELESS CONNECT ON YOUR TS3320.

Once started, please use the app that you just installed to connect your PIXMA TS3320 to your Wi-Fi:

USING iPHONE/iPAD

USING ANDROID DEVICE

When you have connected your PIXMA TS3320 to your Wi-Fi, please follow these steps on your Mac:

1.  Click on the Apple in the upper left corner of your Mac's display.

2.  Click on System Preferences.

3.  Click on Printers & Scanners.

4.  Click the [+] in the lower left corner.

5.  In the Add Printer window, select your Canon TS3300 series and click Add.

Your printer will be installed.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi aecullen322,

To connect your PIXMA TS3320 to your wireless network, please use an iPhone or Android phone.  An iPad or Android tablet can also be used.

If you are using an iPhone/iPad, please open the App Store to download and install "Canon PRINT Inkjet/Selphy".  Once installed, if the app is open, please close the app.

If you are using an Android phone/tablet, please open the Google Play Store to download and install "Canon PRINT Inkjet/Selphy".  Once installed, if the app is open, please close the app.

Next, please INITIATE EASY WIRELESS CONNECT ON YOUR TS3320.

Once started, please use the app that you just installed to connect your PIXMA TS3320 to your Wi-Fi:

USING iPHONE/iPAD

USING ANDROID DEVICE

When you have connected your PIXMA TS3320 to your Wi-Fi, please follow these steps on your Mac:

1.  Click on the Apple in the upper left corner of your Mac's display.

2.  Click on System Preferences.

3.  Click on Printers & Scanners.

4.  Click the [+] in the lower left corner.

5.  In the Add Printer window, select your Canon TS3300 series and click Add.

Your printer will be installed.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements