cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scan to cloud - where are the docs?

nathancoast
Apprentice

I  have recently purchased the canon mg6350.  The reason I picked this printer rather than it's predecessors were the new advertised features "scan to cloud" and "scan to email".  

http://www.canon.co.uk/For_Home/Product_Finder/Multifunctionals/Inkjet/PIXMA_MG6350/

I cannot find any reference to these features in the Canon gm6300 on screen manual.  There is no "scan to cloud" feature from the scanner menu.   When I attempt to scan to email, the scanner attempts to connect to a local computer.  I would expect both of these features to function without local computer.  The scanner can print directly from the cloud (without a local computer) and I would expect it to be capable of scanning back into the cloud (in my case google).  

Thanks, Nathan

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hi nathancoast!

The Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for the US market. If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs. We encourage you to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements