cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Professional Print &Layout app and photoshop plugin

flip
Contributor

I can open a photo file in the Professional Print &Layout app and photoshop plugin app but it will not print. I get the following message. I have removed app and printer driver and re-installed several times. Nothing changes. I can print in Photoshop but the prints ALWAYS turn out too dark regardless of brightness settings. 

When I first got this printer, I had the exact same problem right out of the box. I had to spend a couple hours on the phone with a support person to solve it. Hate to have to go through that again.

CANON ERROR MESSAGE.png

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Welcome to the Canon forum!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the printer model number you are using. Also, which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS and which version) Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.  If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Thank you!

flip
Contributor

Oops. I am using a Pixma Pro-200 on a 27" iMac (2018) running the Mojave OS (10.14.6)  Also Photoshop 2021. Hope I got everything included there.

flip
Contributor

I am working on a iMac 2018 with Mojave OS. Photoshop version 2021.

Announcements