cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS3122 and chromebook connection issues

phough
Apprentice

I have a Pixma TS3122 printer that I have been using in conjunction with my HP chromebook for about a year now.  This morning when I went to print with it my computer could no longer locate my printer.  I have tried multiple times and multiple ways to make the connection.  The printer is connected to the same wifi as the computer.  When I go to set up through my chromebook, the computer does not recognize any connected devices to select from. When I try to connect to it by manually putting in the printer's IP address, that doesn't work either.  When I am prompted to select my Canon device from a large list of Canon devices, there is nothing even close to my device for a choice.  No TS-anything.  I have randomly choosen a number of them but still with no luck.  How can I get these two devices connected to one another so that I can print again?  I just spent over $60 in new ink (which is practically what I paid for the printer in the first place) otherwise I would just start over with a new printer.  Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi phough,

Please open the Chrome web browser on your Chromebook.  In the address bar at the top, please enter the IP address of your TS3122 and press the Enter key.

Does the pritner status appear?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements