cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro-100 wireless dialog different from hardwired dialog

katmaibear
Apprentice

Hello,

I just purchased a Pixma Pro-100 and installed it as both a wired and wireless printer on my Macbook Pro (2012) (OS 10.8).  I just noticed that the wireless print dialog in the printer system preferences is quite different from that of the wired printer.  In fact the wired printer has a driver version of 10.72.1.0, while the wireless printer has a driver version 1.0.  Is  this due to less functionality as a wireless printer?  Or did I mess up the installation?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

MarkII
Rising Star

Hi katmaibear,

You're probably noticing the difference between drivers supplied or updated by Apple (the wired version) and those provided by Canon (included with your installation). 

The good news is that while things may appear different, you will have all the same functionality with both setups.

If you want to ensure that you have the most up to date drivers, visit our website.   Of course, if you have any other questions, please feel free to Contact Us!

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements