cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma PRO 10 Can't configure for WiFi

okrobie
Apprentice

Everything is working great on USB, but I can't seem to configure it for WiFI. I'm trying to use the recommended network driver

mp68-win-mg3200-1_02-ejs.exe

but for some reason it doesn't detect the network. I'm using Xfinity and have the SMCD3GNV router. I have a HP printer on the WiFi but no luck with this one. I don't have the original CD that came with it as I bought it used and the seller couldn' t find it. Is there a better network driver? Thanks, Jim

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi, Jim!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, contacting our US-based technical support team is the most efficient way to get these issues straightened out. They're standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/Canon-Support or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

View solution in original post

Thanks Danny, that was good advice. They got things rolling in short order. They got my permission to log into my computer and installed the correct driver into one of my computers and gave me directions on how to do it to the other machines on the network. All three machines are now printing on to the PRO 10 and I can also print from my Android phone. The tech was fabulous and very polite and courteous. Thanks again. I didn't expect such service. This is my first Canon device but it won't me my last.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

okrobie
Apprentice
I also wired it for tcp/ip without success connected it directly to the router.

Got it working on wired LAN

P.S. I'm running windows 10 on a desktop

Hi, Jim!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, contacting our US-based technical support team is the most efficient way to get these issues straightened out. They're standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/Canon-Support or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks Danny, that was good advice. They got things rolling in short order. They got my permission to log into my computer and installed the correct driver into one of my computers and gave me directions on how to do it to the other machines on the network. All three machines are now printing on to the PRO 10 and I can also print from my Android phone. The tech was fabulous and very polite and courteous. Thanks again. I didn't expect such service. This is my first Canon device but it won't me my last.

Announcements