cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG6320 "Cannot connect to the server" for Cloud Printing

jessewien
Contributor

My Canon Pixma MG6320 printer is offline and I can't get it to go back online. I do NOT have it hard-wired to a computer or the network. It is wireless for printing and connection to the network. 

I deleted my Google cloud print registration using the printer options and then tried to set it back up after powering down the printer and restarting. However, I always get an Error message on the printer when I try to complete the Google cloud print setup that says: "Cannot connect to the server. Please wait a while and try again." 

I have tried this multiple times with 2 different wireless routers. My router can definitely see the printer.

How do I fix this? This printer is basically useless to me and I've only had it for a year and barely used it. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

11 REPLIES 11

Just wanted to say thanks for having this discussion, I anxiously await a fix too. Google Cloud Print was my way of printing  things from my work laptop at home. (Can't seem to set up printer sharing with my company's computer.)

Now I have to crawl under my spouse's desk and plug in the USB port. Smiley Sad  I keep smacking my head under the desk, very annoyed.

There is a firmware update for the MG6300 series which fixed the issue.  

see here

Announcements