cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA iP100 and iPad

jpmcnee
Apprentice

Will the PIXMA iP100 work with the iPad....... If not, is there a portable Canon printer like the iP100 that will ??  I travel a great deal and down load pictures from my Canon 7D to my iPad. A need a printer that is capable of 8"x10" but will pack in a suite case.

2 REPLIES 2

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello jpmcnee.

Unfortunately, the PIXMA iP100 cannot be used with an iPad.  We also do not have any compact inkjet printers that can be used with iOS devices.  I apologize for this inconvenience.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

This is very unfortuante as this would be the perfect printer to match with the mobility of the iPad. There is a natural market there if canon decides to add airprint. We just bought one from Bestbuy on the salesman's advice that we could print from the iPad with this device. Sadly, it sounds like we will have to return the printer.

My wife works overseas and needs a portable printer that will print from her iPad. If Canon were to make this printer airprint compatible, they would have a whole section of the iPad market to themselves.

Announcements