cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS8751 won't print to disc from My Image Garden

trafford
Apprentice

I have tried to print direct to disc on my canon pixma ts8751 using my image garden.Although the printer seems to be recognised , it still seems to want to print to A4 and the print list is very minimal for options.one should get press print and one then usually get a message to insert the cd into the printer, and then you press print

Has my image garden been updated to recognise the canon pixma ts8751 which I have just bought.

i have a similar situation with swift publisher but the print dialogue is far more extensive but again it seems to want to print to A4 although I have set the cd tray details to cd disc tray J and the paper to print on ( Cd disc recommended )

can this be the same problem as my image garden where this new canon pixma ts8751 is not recognised

thanks for your help

yrafford reeder

trafford Reeder

1 REPLY 1

Kristoff
Rising Star

Thanks for joining the conversation, trafford!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA. The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements