cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS6220 won't connect to Wi-Fi

A_Hicks
Contributor

Hello again,

After being scammed by Technod Solutions, which actually got my printer attached to my wifi and it printed yesterday, today the printer will not connect to my wifi again, nor will it print.  When I click on support I get a weird message not on the website - something about cookies.  Any help would be gladly appreciated. If I need to pay for support, I gladly will.  Thank you! Andrea Hicks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Greetings ,

I'd be happy to try to help you with your issue. Please reply to this thread .

Please include the model of your device. Assume 6220. The operating system you're using it with (Mac/Windows) OS version and build, as well as how you are connecting the printer and to what device, computer, wireless router, etc. 

If you have performed any troubleshooting steps or received error messages, please provide those as well. Myself or one of my colleagues will do our best to help you out. 

This is a user to user forum in. Our assistance is free.  😀

If it turns out you need to speak with Canon support, I can point you in the right direction.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Thanks Samantha 😀 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

You are welcome to click on my profile.  I'm a fellow Canon user like yourself.  I've been using Canon products for many decades.  I own a few printers and quite a bit of photography equipment.  As I mentioned previously. This is a user to user forum.  I don't want anything from you except what I asked for above.  Regardless of who helps, we will need to know more about your environment.  I am sorry you were scammed.  I will not be speaking to you on the phone, connecting to your computer, or asking for payment. 😄  We will communicate here, only here.  

This is the Canon Support Portal for your printer:

Canon Support for PIXMA TS6220 | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

Here you will find device specifications, downloads, manuals, software and drivers for your product.  I'll let you decide if you want assistance.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~CarePaks Are Worth It

click here to view the gallery
Announcements