cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3322 Won't Print After Changing Internet Providers

DianeM
Apprentice

After changing internet providers, my printer won't print from my computer. I have windows operating system and it also won't print on my LG android phone

5 REPLIES 5

SamanthaW

Hi!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the specific Windows version you're running. 

If this is a time-sensitive matter, please check out your other support options here.

Thanks! 

It is Window 10

Bigdaddyking
Apprentice

I would try to reinstall the printer software and drivers. That should do it for you.

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi DianeM,

To be able to use your PIXMA TS3322, it must be connected to your new Wi-Fi network.

To do this, please follow these steps:

1. Turn your PIXMA TS3322 off.

2. On your Android phone (or tablet), please open the Google Play Store to download and install:

Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY

3. Once installed, if the app is open on your phone (or tablet), please close it.

4. Turn your PIXMA TS3322 back on. "0" should appear on the printer's display.

5. Hold down the icon_direct.gif  button on the printer and let it go when icon_direct.gif starts to blink on the printer's display.

6. Patrick_2-1673960958073.jpeg  should now be blinking on the printer's display.

7. On your phone (or tablet), please return to the main screen of the phone and tap Settings.

8. In Settings, tap Networks or Connections.

9. Next, please tap Wi-Fi.

10. In the list that appears, select the network with "canon" in its name.

11. Once your phone (or tablet) is connected to the canon network, please open the Canon PRINT app that you had downloaded in step 2.

Patrick_3-1673960957914.jpeg

12. "Do you want to search" will appear, tap Yes.

13. Select your new home wireless network's name and enter your Wi-Fi password.

Your PIXMA TS3322 will connect your Wi-Fi network.

Once connected, please reboot your Windows computer and then attempt to print.

If you get an error, the driver would need to be reinstalled:

1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter R, then let both go.

2. In the Run window, please type CONTROL PANEL and click OK.

3. Click on View devices and printers (or Devices and printers, depending on your view).

4. Right click the Canon TS3300 series and left click on Remove device. Repeat until all TS3300's are removed.

5. In the upper left corner, click on Control Panel (or the Back button).

6. In Control Panel, click on Uninstall a program (or Programs and features, depending on your view).

7. Click once on "Canon TS3300 series MP Drivers" and then click Uninstall at the top.

8. Follow the on screen prompts to uninstall the driver. When you click Complete, the driver is uninstalled.

9. Once done, please reboot your computer.

When your computer restarts, we will reinstall:

1. Please use the following link:

https://www.usa.canon.com/support/p/pixma-ts3322#DOWNLOADS

2. Click on Software & Drivers

3. Click the Download button to the right of "TS3300 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)". You may have to click the "Load More" button to locate this file.

4. Once the download is complete, open your downloads folder. To access this, press CTRL and J, then let both go.

5. Double click "md__-win-ts3300-1_00-ea34_2.exe" to begin the installation.

6. Follow the on screen prompts to reinstall.

Once the installation has completed, please attempt to print.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Bigdaddyking
Apprentice

That is why I say uninstall your printer from all devices and then reinstall everything for the printer. For some reason after changing internet providers your printer can no longer find your devices. 

Announcements