cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3322 Won't Connect to Network

Kmichelle04
Apprentice

I have this model of printer I am trying to connect it to the new Internet of my home since I moved, I do all the steps but it does not let me put the Internet on it, if you could help me I would appreciate it

4 REPLIES 4

Tiffany

Welcome to the forum!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof). Any other details you'd like to give, such as error messages will help the Community better understand your issue.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thank you!

I am doing it from my cell phone Galaxy S9 Android operating system, could I see some way to give a reset to the printer

pixma ts3322

Hi Kmichelle04,

To connect your PIXMA TS3322 to your Wi-Fi, please download the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app on your Android phone.

Once installed, is the app is open, please close it.

Next, please INITIATE EASY WIRELESS CONNECT ON YOUR TS3320 

Once started, please CLICK THIS LINK and follow the steps to connect your PIXMA TS3322 to your Wi-Fi.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Using macOS printer is ts3322

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements