cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR4720 WIFI Issue

dsmith43
Apprentice

I just purchased the PIXMA TR4720 and cannot get it to connect to my WIFI router. I have downloaded the CANON Wi-Fi Connection Assistant. I tried calling CANON Tech Support and that sucked! It kept asking for my product info and when I would give it it would ask again. It was an endless loop!

Any help will be appreciated! Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Please click HERE for the steps to connect your printer using the manual connect method.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.  

That didn't help. Neither laptop can the the printer on WiFI.

Hi,

I recommend to have this issue looked at by our support team. Canon does have a chat team that would be happy to assist you with this issue. Please click HERE and in the chat/ask a question box that appears, ask the chat bot to speak to a live person. Our chat agents are available Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

We look forward to hearing from you

Jimeverett
Contributor

No, tried that the printer doesn't see the my router, just everyone else's around here! I have other things that run on this router with no problem!

Jimeverett
Contributor

Found out that the router authentication type was set to wep-open, after changing it to wpa2-psk the printer found the router and connected. Hope this helps someone else!

Announcements