cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR4520 unable to enter password for wireless setup

jpmaine12
Apprentice

Trying to manual connect Cannon TR4520 printer to my PC using the instructions provided in Setup G6020.  I get as far as inputting the lowercase letters and when I hit the setup button as the instructions say it jumps me back to the beginning of the setup on the printer screen.  It won't let me input numbers.  Is there something else I'm missing here?

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Can you please provide more details about the issue you are experiencing?  

You have a TR4520.  You want to use it with your computer running what OS (Windows, MAC) ? Version and build of your operating system?

How will you connect the printer and to what exactly?

What is setup G6020?  I am very familiar with Canon products but am not clear what you are trying to accomplish?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I have windows 365 OS and trying to reset the wireless printer/PC connection that I just lost.  The printer still makes copies just not from a command from the PC.  The G6020 is a step by step instruction from the Cannon inquiry on Google.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements