cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG6100 Drivers for Windows 11

jenmarie1203
Apprentice

I know it's a ten year old printer... but are there any available drivers for the Pixma Mg6100 series? It will work as a scanner with no problem. I can print using my ipad and the Canon connect app with no problem. There's nothing wrong with the printer and I would hate to have to replace it. I just need a driver. I'm running Windows 11. Maybe a Windows 10 might work? Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

mediatrek
Contributor

When I had to reinstall a fresh copy of Windows on my laptop, I was sad that Canon simply pulled the drivers for my PIXMA MG8200 for Canon USA's site. I had to get them from Canon Canada's site. You can get them for your MG6220 here from Canon Canada:
https://canoncanada.custhelp.com/app/browse/a_status/published/channelRecordID/DRIVERS_AND_SOFTWARE/...

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

MG6100 Series is available from Canon USA Support.

Canon Support for PIXMA MG6120 | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

You may use the drivers for Windows 10. There are 2 to choose from. One prints in 8bit color space, the other 16bit (XPS) which provides and finer gradient within color gamut.

Select Windows / Windows 10 for the drivers.

shadowsports_0-1669818871158.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements