cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3650s Wifi connection

RuiFonseca
Apprentice

Hi, 

Just bought a new printer MG3650s, i'm trying to connect my printer to wifi, i'm following all the steps on the setup, but there is a part that is asking fto hold the wifi button until the power light starts to blink... i'm pressing the wifi button at least for 1m and there is no blinking lights.

anyone have a clue for this?'

thanks in advanced

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I suggest you power off the printer and unplug it for a minute.  Plug it in and power it on.  Then perform the set up steps again. 

There is nothing special about the process.  Pressing the wi-fi button merely puts the device into paring mode.Please see the instructions in this guide.  WPS, Cabless Windows or Set up with MAC are all covered.

MG3650 Wireless Set Up

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I suggest you power off the printer and unplug it for a minute.  Plug it in and power it on.  Then perform the set up steps again. 

There is nothing special about the process.  Pressing the wi-fi button merely puts the device into paring mode.Please see the instructions in this guide.  WPS, Cabless Windows or Set up with MAC are all covered.

MG3650 Wireless Set Up

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements