cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3620 - Cannot see printer in Printer/Scanner Settings

FLfan
Apprentice

I guess first: Is it advisable to have 2 different (Canon) model printers on a network. Existing MX922 (can see) and most recent attempt is MG 3620 (can't see)

MX922 has been working flawlessly for years. Black ink is starting to misalign(some fonts are fuzzy, some not) and no matter what I do it does not correct i.e. several alignments/cleanings, removed print head/reinstalled, etc. Otherwise, color is fine. So, incomes the MG 3620, primary will be for shipping labels, word docs. All the downloads went fine, went through all the setup instructions, all the lights are as they should be. Now! do not see the printer anywhere. Figured I would just re-do the setup. Go to run the setup.exe again and this is what I get (see below). Another words, I can't run the setup.exe file?????? Still exploring solutions, so should I come across one, will post.

FLfan_1-1698546975027.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Please use the steps HERE to try and resolve the can't create output file error. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Please use the steps HERE to try and resolve the can't create output file error. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements