cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3620 - Cannot connect via wifi

tf42345t
Contributor

Everything works through USB but I'm hoping to get this to run on wifi, and when it's trying to find the network it never finds anything. I do the install wizard thing too with the wireless LAN connection method but nothing to be found.

Any help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi tf42345t,

If your router has a WPS button, you can use the WPS method to connect your PIXMA MG3620 to your Wi-Fi.  Please click this link for more information regarding this.

If your router does not have a WPS button, you can use an Android phone/tablet or iPhone/iPad to connect your PIXMA MG3620 to your Wi-Fi and then you can use your PIXMA MG3620 wirelessly with your computer.

To view more information regarding this, please use the appropriate link below:

To use iPhone / iPad to connect your PIXMA MG3620 to your Wi-Fi

To use Android phone / tablet to connect your PIXMA MG3620 to your Wi-Fi

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi tf42345t,

If your router has a WPS button, you can use the WPS method to connect your PIXMA MG3620 to your Wi-Fi.  Please click this link for more information regarding this.

If your router does not have a WPS button, you can use an Android phone/tablet or iPhone/iPad to connect your PIXMA MG3620 to your Wi-Fi and then you can use your PIXMA MG3620 wirelessly with your computer.

To view more information regarding this, please use the appropriate link below:

To use iPhone / iPad to connect your PIXMA MG3620 to your Wi-Fi

To use Android phone / tablet to connect your PIXMA MG3620 to your Wi-Fi

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

tf42345t
Contributor

If anyone else reads this, technically the solution for me is that I installed the Canon software that comes with this printer but I didn't like it and uninstalled it. But that's what you need to get wifi to work, you don't need to make your desktop also have wifi.

Announcements