To try and reconnect the printer to your router, please try the following steps:
1. Press the Setup button on the printer.
2. Use the arrow keys to select Device Settings and press OK.
3. Select LAN Settings and press OK.
4. Choose Wireless LAN Setup and press OK.
5. If a WPS prompt appears, press the STOP button.
6. Select Standard Setup and press OK.
7. Select your Access Point and press OK. When entering the passphrase, use the Tone or Star (*) key to change character modes.
Once this has been done try printing to test the connection.
This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.
The trouble could be with the wireless router you get from your ISP. Is it possible you are unaware that you have to press a button on router to link the two. The button will blink on and off as it searches for all wireless devices in your LocalAreaNetwork incl printer. If you program LAN settings using the LCD display menu, at the same time the button light is blinking, connection will happen once you press OK in LAN setting's final step.
I had trouble installing MX430 Printer software for my Windows 8. I think there is incompatibility and the only way I was able to get it set up (and with the 6 desktop menu links) was by USB cable which I now use all the time. It took me so long to find this out I want to let others know what I found to work.
Another possible idea is are you running a x64 bit with a x32 bit software?