cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Pimxa TR4720 will NOT connect to the internet

Monster_A_GoGo
Apprentice

My Pixma TR4720 is NOT connecting to the internet. I've tried to manualy connect, but it still fails to connect to the internet. This happened when the internet went out all over town and was out for nearly a full day. I have tried to reset it several times manually and it just will not connect. Please HELP! Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

SamanthaW

Hi!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the operating system on your computer.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, please check out your other support options here.

Thanks! 

I'm sorry I'm an idiot. i don't know what you mean by operating system. I am using a desktop HP Envy. I don't know the model number.

You're doing fine, Monster_A_GoGo, and thanks for what you've provided so far.  If your computer is an HP, then it's probably running some version of Windows.  Please let us know whether it's Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, etc.

We look forward to your reply!

It's Windows 10, I think...

Monster_A_GoGo
Apprentice

So... No one has any ideas? Swell...

This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Thanks and have a great day!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

This should help.  Please visit the support portal for your printer 

Canon Support for PIXMA TR4720 | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

Under Downloads, Select your Operating system, you mentioned Windows 10 (hint).  If the start button on your taskbar is on the far left, you probably have windows 10.  If its in the middle, you have windows 11.

shadowsports_0-1695910377033.png

Download the Wi-Fi Connection Assistant:

shadowsports_1-1695910496889.png

WiFi Connection Assistant W10_W11

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

click here to view the gallery
Announcements