cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MacOS Sonoma and CaptureOnTouch Lite

scannrusr
Apprentice

I hope anyone can help me here — the thread on Sonoma and CaptureOnTouch did not work for this problem, as I am able to open the programme, but cannot change certain settings.

I am having issues with the built-in picture/scan correction of CaptureOnTouch Lite with Canon imageformula P-208 II. Every time I try to change any of the settings regarding colour adjustment after scanning (both in the presets and manual adjustments) I get the promt that there wasn't/isn't enough memory on the drive. I have around 150-ish GB left on my SSD, also the RAM is sufficient for that purpose. Only had this issue since the Sonoma Update.

Bildschirmfoto 2023-10-16 um 21.11.18.pngBildschirmfoto 2023-10-16 um 21.12.21.pngBildschirmfoto 2023-10-16 um 21.12.31.png

I do not get the promt, if I try to change angles etc. I also do not get the promt when scanning ni B/W from the beginning (as I cannot change anything afterwards anyway). 

Does any of you have an idea on how to fix this? Help would be mouch appreciated.

Regards

scannrusr

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements