cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my PC Wireless Connection after installing Pixma G4210

Snowbird
Apprentice

I installed the PIXMA G4210 printer via CD on my HP PC that runs Windows 10.  It installed successfully and printed a test page.  Next I downloaded the printer app on my Android phone and was able to connect and print anything from my phone.  An hour later I went to use my PC and the screen was black.  The only way I could get my computer to work was to disconnect the power.  After a reboot there was no internet connection.  When I tried to connect to my wireless router there was nothing to see - no available connections showed up.  I ran the troubleshooter for "Network & Internet Settings", tried to enable wireless connections but was unsuccessful.  The troubleshooter indicated that there was a problem with the driver.  The printer works fine from my phone so it was a problem with the install on my PC.  I have no other printers connected to my PC.  Because I had to use my PC to transmit some files via internet, I was forced to restore my computer to pre-installation.  After the printer was uninstalled, my internet settings work fine.  I am guessing there is a conflict with the printer driver and my PC.  Any suggestions on how get this printer installed again without a conflict?

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Snowbird,

Please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements