cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LBP6000 Series suggestion for turning on double-sided printing via driver

mehdigh
Apprentice

Greetings and respects,
I used to have a 1020 hp printer that had a very practical capability, and when I wanted to print 20 pages on the back and front, for example, it had an option for two-sided printing, and there was no need for me to rearrange the pages manually when it printed one side.
First to the end, but this feature is not in the Canon printer, unfortunately.
I will put the picture of the available option so that you can understand it better.
Thanks.1.jpg2.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, mehdigh!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using.  The model number should appear on the front of the print beneath the Canon logo. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, mehdigh!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using.  The model number should appear on the front of the print beneath the Canon logo. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

hi , the model is 6018L
Of course, I bought the HP 1020 printer that I used to have 15 years ago, and this feature was very good, I expected it to have a Canon printer as well.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

If you have a LBP6030,,  it does not support duplex printing.  This is listed in the specs

Duplex: No

Canon Support for imageCLASS LBP6030w | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

If you need duplex printing, I'd purchase a duplex capable printer.  The amount of time you would have to spend selecting the odd number pages and reloading paper is not practical.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thank you for your guidance.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings ,

The 6018L doesn't support automatic duplex printing either.  Like the 6030 above, you would need to print and refeed the printed pages to print on the other side.  This is a manual process.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

click here to view the gallery
Announcements