cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to install updated drivers to install my canon MX432, can I get them for free from you?

Stellas3033
Apprentice

I accidentally uninstalled my Canon MX 432 from my wireless lap top.  When I tried to install without a cd, I had to update my drivers.  Now I need to pay 29.95 in order to get the driver's updated.  Do you have a disk to update the drivers? Is there another route to take.  I'm on a tight budget. Please let me know.

5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Hi, Stellas3033!

We offer all of our drivers for free on our website!  Click here to go directly to the PIXMA MX432's drivers and downloads page, and you'll find everything you need there.

If you need additional help, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/ContactCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).  We offer all of our tech support at no charge to you.

Thanks and have a great day!

skipw7
Apprentice

If you find the disk please let me know. I’ll buy it from you or tell me where to get it. 
Thank you, Skip Williams

[Email address removed per forum guidelines.]

As Danny said, you do not need the disk. In addition, since the disk was created when the printer was first released it is likely that the software on the disk is outdated.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I had the disk, but lost it. The last time I used it, it worked fine. If anyone has a disk I’ll pay for it. Or let me know where I can buy one. Thank you

Hi skipw7,

We offer all of our drivers for free on our website!  Click here to go directly to the PIXMA MX432's drivers and downloads page, and you'll find everything you need there.

Announcements