cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Download PIXMA iP110 driver

shooterbill
Contributor

I have a Pixma iP110 printer which I operated wirelessly from my old Samsung laptop.  I now have a new HP laptop & I need to download the printer driver onto it for the Pixma.  This computer does no have a CD drive, so I can't use the CD that came with the printer.  I have operated this printer wirelessly for many years but now I don't understand low to download the printer driver.  When I select the driver & it starts the download,  I keep getting several questions about ports & such that I don't understand so I don't ever get to the actual download.  This printer was purchased in 2015 but when the computer searches for Canon printers, it doesn't seem to find it.  Can anyone give me a simple step-by-step instruction on how to do this?  It can't be that hard.  The computer picked up my Epson Workforce printer(purchased in 2017) right away & I was good to go.    Bill B. 

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings Bill,

What is the OS version and build you are using the printer with?

Drivers from your printer are available here:

Canon Support for PIXMA iP110 | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

Select Software & Drivers, then use the drop-down menus to select your OS.  I can be more specific if you share the OS with us.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements