cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G7020 WiFi Connect Issue

secsrt
Apprentice

My printer has recently lost connection to the wifi and when I go through the process of reconnecting it will not recognize my wifi.  I then went to manually sync and it keeps giving me a timeout error 3441. 

I have tried connecting with the easy connect.  the link button and connecting to the canon directly to sync with no luck. 

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi secsrt,

Who is the manufacturer of your router?

What is the model number of your router?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

The internet comes in through an AT&T Arris bgw2010 and my internet is then spread through the house using and eero nest system Model b01001

BARBARA6
Apprentice

I am having the same issue.  I even tried using bot a USB connection and a DIRECT - and the printer will not connect to my Network.  It stopped suddenly after 4 months.  I replaced it with a new one - and the new one won't connect either.  The setup finds the printer on the Network - but then when it goes into setup mode and temporarily disconnects from the Network - it comes back after a few minutes and says it's not connected!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements