cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code 9.23.0 on MX922 after installing MP Drivers

dsloan
Apprentice

I have utilized this MX922 for about two(2) plus years and the scanner utility has worked fine.  I had to swap out my laptop so reinstalled the listed driver and some of the updates from the Canon website and My Image Garden and all seemed fine.  I can see the IJ Scan Utility in the ribbon as expected but when I try to run it from either the utility or the My Image Garden software I get Error 9.23.0 telling me that the utility scanner is not installed.  I have already installed and uninstalled this several times with the same results.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Please try the following to see if we can resolve your issue:

1. From the Start menu, click Settings, Devices, Printers & Scanners.
2. Towards the bottom of the Printers & Scanners area, turn off Let Windows manage my default printer.
3. Once this has been done, reinstall the drivers again.

You may also have to delete any extra icons of the scanner in the Printers & Scanners menu before reinstalling the scanner drivers.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Please try the following to see if we can resolve your issue:

1. From the Start menu, click Settings, Devices, Printers & Scanners.
2. Towards the bottom of the Printers & Scanners area, turn off Let Windows manage my default printer.
3. Once this has been done, reinstall the drivers again.

You may also have to delete any extra icons of the scanner in the Printers & Scanners menu before reinstalling the scanner drivers.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

dsloan
Apprentice

Arthur,

Finally got to try and it did fix my issues and now scanning my tax stuff:(

Dan

Announcements