cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG6220 not recognized by iPad or iPhone

Fred1
Apprentice

Recently both our iPhones and iPads stopped recognizing my Canon MG6220 printer, when I attempt to print it tells me No AirPrint Printers Found. Yes the printer and the iPad and iPhones are on the same network. My MacBook Air continues to recognize the printer using wifi. Both the iphone and the iPad are running the most recent Mac software, version 8.3. Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2

Ramona
Authority

Hi Fred1,

You will want to ensure that the Bonjour settings on the printer are enabled to try and resolve the issue.  To do this, please follow these steps:

1. Select Setup on the HOME screen.

2. Select Device settings, then touch the OK button.

3. Use the arrow buttons to select the DEVICE USER SETTINGS, then touch the OK button.

4. Use the arrow buttons to select OTHER SETTINGS, then touch the OK button.

5. Use the arrow buttons to select BONJOUR SETTINGS, then touch the OK button.

6. Use the arrow buttons to select ENABLE, the touch the OK button.

7. Once the setting has been enabled, please press the HOME button to return to the main screen.

If you still experience difficulty, please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I have the same problem, I tried your suggestion and it did not work for me. Please help with other possible solutions.
Thanks,
Dan
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements