cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG6120 Software and Driver Needed

lizzietahoe1369
Apprentice

Hiya. I have a Cannon Pixma 6120 never used, I needed software and driver. This Cannon site says it's retired 😕.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

What computer operating system?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Windows 11

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

Drivers are available from the Pixma MG 6120 Support Page.  However, for both macOS and Windows, it appears the drivers are not available for the newest operating systems (especially on macOS).  So when visiting that page yourself, you may need to select an older operating system from the "Version" menu.  That menu should default to the operating system you're currently using.

It may be the case where any drivers for an older operating system may still work.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

Virginia1123
Apprentice

I got a new computer with no CD drive and cannot use the printer since I cannot download the driver to my computer.  I could send you my CD if it would help.  Or you can download the driver online. It may cost a few dollars. Honestly, I have used the printer for years.  I am not too happy with it at the moment because I need to send everything to my phone and print from my phone.  But the printer won't stay connected to my Wifi so it is a hassle to use. As soon as I use the bulk of the ink I have, I think I am going to replace it. 

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

IMG_0288.jpeg

 Nothing to lose by downloading and trying this driver from the W10 page. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements