cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Install Driver for Scanner on ImageClass D570 Even When Logged in as Admin

geebeez9
Apprentice

I'm having great difficulty attempting to install the scanner driver for my ImageClass D570 network printer.  I was able to the install the printer drivers and the printer works just fine.  However, I'm trying to install the scanner driver on another computer on the network.  I've logged in as an administrator and even right clicked to run the installation as an administrator.  But, no matter what I do I get the message that I must execute the installation as an administrator which is what I'm already doing.  Any suggestions?  Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, geebeez9!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

geebeez9
Apprentice

Thank you for the question- I'm running Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise 10.0.190405 - 64-bit, Intel i7 processor.  The message that I'm receiving is shown below.

geebeez9_0-1684355939747.png

Announcements