cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not connect new G3200 to wireless network

wili
Apprentice

I reveived a new G3200 and have not been able to initiate "Easy Wireless Setup". Following the instructions as carefilly as I can, I have pressed and held the "Wi-Fi" button and waited for the "ON" lamp to flash. The instructions do not specify a time, so I'm left to assume that the lamp begins to flash within a few seconds of touching the Wi-Fi button. 30 seconds later, the printer is still lifeless. I have unplugged the printer and touched the "ON" button to discharge any voltage stored by capacitors. I have held the Wi-Fi button down as I plug the power cord into the outlet still nothing. Unless someone has a quick solution, I will be initiating a return tomorrow for, what must be, a defective printer.

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, wili!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks for your welcome. I was unable to join the printer to the network. I have returned it as a defective unit.

Bob1515Hhnn
Apprentice
See if you can make it all work
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements