07-11-2016 02:26 PM
Performing a few calibrations should resolve this issue. The PIXMA MG5620 unfortunately does not have a calibration that can be activated on demand. There is a setting that can be set to cause the PIXMA MG5620 to perform a calibration before each scan. To set this, please follow these steps:
1. Click on Start, All Programs, Canon Utilities, IJ Scan Utility and then the IJ Scan Utility to open that program.
2. Click on the ScanGear button.
3. When Scangear opens, click on the Advanced mode tab in the upper right hand corner.
4. Click on the Preferences button at the bottom.
5. In the Scanner tab, next to Execute at Every Scan, select ON.
6. Click OK.
Back in Scangear, click Scan. Perform 3 or 4 scans.
Does the scanned image improve?
If you are using a Mac or if the line still appears, please contact our support group using the following link: