cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS3122 two sides

clarescanon
Contributor

My fourth attempt at a response.....

Does ANYONE know how to  print two-sided???????? There's a Collate option, an odd or even pages option, lots of options, but I just don't know which to pick to print two sided. Granted, I will have to take the printed stack out and reinsert to print the other side, but can someone please tell me how??

5 REPLIES 5

Porcha
Rising Star

Hi clarescanon

The Canon Community Forum is not for immediate assistance. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE. You can also contact technical Canon Knowledge Base support at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) Monday-Friday 8 am to 8 pm ET, excluding holidays.

We hope this helps!

Nope! No help at all.

Hi clarescanon,

To open the printer driver setup window, please follow these steps:

1.  Press the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter R, then let both go.

2.  In the Run window, please type CONTROL PANEL and click OK.

3.  Click on View devices and printers (or Devices and printers, depending on your view).

4.  Right click the Canon TS3100 and left click on Printing Preferences.

The printer driver setup window will appear.

Click on the Page Setup tab and select Duplex Printing (Manual)

figure:Duplex Printing (Manual) check box on the Page Setup tab

https://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/PrinterDriver/W/TS3100%20series/1.0/EN/PPG/dg-c_duplex.html

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

My printer TS3100

I feel like I've knackered Google trying to search how to switch the two-sided printing on MacOS and there is no information...other than this may not be available. 

If this is the case, I've just wasted my money on buying the printer. Please help!

Hi michalbuilder,

Printing on both sides is controlled by the applicaiton that you are printing from.  If this option is not available, that application does not support it.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements