cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG3600 driver gui missing interactions buttons

ggirf14
Apprentice

I have a Pixma MG3620 and using latest driver win-mg3600-1_0-mcd on Windows 10.

The problem is the GUI windows from the driver does not show the buttons for me to go forward with the install. 

Computer: HP Compaq Elite 8300 SFF

Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030

RAM: 16 Gb

I have tried multiple resolutions and restarted the driver, restarted the computer, set the properties of the exe file to execute in Windows 8 compatibility mode, disable full screen, execute in 640 X 480 (all combinations of those properties)  with same results.

GUI.PNG

How can I get the GUI to show the missing buttons at the bottom?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Are you in Canada?

Maybe try running the installer intended for your region:

https://canoncanada.custhelp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/1011540/loc/en_US#__highlight

Fixes:

[Ver.1.01] - The failure that may disable installation when PC detects the printer before driver is installed is modified. (Windows 10)

Might be unrelated to your issue, but a better match for your device none the less.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ggirf14
Apprentice

Got it working from a feature about large resolution support disabled. The only option was to unable it and log off. It worked and I cannot find this setting where it comes from. 

Sorry for the patial answer. 

Would be nice to have a driver a little more robust. 

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Are you in Canada?

Maybe try running the installer intended for your region:

https://canoncanada.custhelp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/1011540/loc/en_US#__highlight

Fixes:

[Ver.1.01] - The failure that may disable installation when PC detects the printer before driver is installed is modified. (Windows 10)

Might be unrelated to your issue, but a better match for your device none the less.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements