cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA 7720 Print Head Error Issue

azhot
Contributor

Don't know if I wrote about this previously -- can't find it here.

I gave up on this issue; ordered an Epson printer.  Before installling it, I moved Canon to lower shelf, tipped it backwards to clear shelf, heard a "clank", plugged it in there just for a final try and it started up WITHOUT the error message, and has since been printing.

So, really?  Should't have been a reason for all of this.  Keeping Epson anyway.  Can't count on Canon staying operational.

Update:  Replaced Gray cartridge and guess what?  It prints a page when I check alignment....but it won't print from my laptop.   Well, it does:  blank pages.  I hadn't set up Epson yet but that's next since I'm tired of fooling with this.  All the cartridges have a red light on, and I don't recall that before.  when I replaced the Gray, it pulled up the cartridge next to it so it wasn't in properly so I pushed it back in.  Probably got confused having a new cartridge and reinserting the other.  I know people have some old Canon printers that still work years later.  But I'm so disappointed.  It is terrible on ink.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements