cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF644CDW - Application Library

GWT
Contributor

Just set my Image Class MF644Cdw.  Attempting to  configure the home screen on the unit throught the Remote UI.  However, the Application Library link is not longer on the portal page of the UI.  It was there, now it is not.

Why might that be, and how can I get it back?  I want to use the Remote UI to organize the Home Screen buttons.

-GWT

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Darius
Whiz

Hi, GWT.

Check the top-right corner of the Remote UI to see if it still lists you as logged in, or if it's timed out.  If you've been timed out, return to the Remote UI main screen using the printer's IP address, and then log back in.  If you are logged in and it still doesn't appear, make sure the account you're using to log into the Remote UI has sufficient administrative privileges to make those changes.

If you need immediate assistance with this issue, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Darius
Whiz

Hi, GWT.

Check the top-right corner of the Remote UI to see if it still lists you as logged in, or if it's timed out.  If you've been timed out, return to the Remote UI main screen using the printer's IP address, and then log back in.  If you are logged in and it still doesn't appear, make sure the account you're using to log into the Remote UI has sufficient administrative privileges to make those changes.

If you need immediate assistance with this issue, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements