07-25-2014 01:56 PM
Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!
So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet).
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!
If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.
Thanks and have a great day!
07-29-2014 10:31 AM - edited 07-29-2014 10:32 AM
So that I can better assist you, I would like to ask a few more questions.
1. What is the paper size showing on the machine when it is in standby mode?
2. Does this issue happen when copying and printing from the computer?
3. How were the drivers installed onto your computer?
4. Was the USB cable connected to the computer while you installed the drivers?
5. What is the size and weight of the paper that you are using with the machine?
I look forward to your reply with the requested information. Should you need immediate assistance, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).