cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ink Bleed Pixma TS8320

Charlooney
Apprentice

Hello all,

I have been printing art prints, stickers, etc, on my Pixma TS8320 and noticed a bit of a smudge or a bleed, specifically using cyan or magenta inks and on the right side of the print (as it comes from the printer).

I recently decided to up my paper game, with a professional grade archival paper and the issue seems to be getting worse. It also happens on glossy paper (Canon Glossy II), sticker paper and card stock. Each time, I am selecting the correct paper type and I have the prevent abrasion setting on. This does not happen with plain paper, but does always happen regardless of the ink level on all thicker papers (to the same extent). All paper is being fed from the rear tray.

I have run all the cleaning and maintenance options available.

Any help or suggestions would be amazing as this is seriously impacting my business.

Many thanks in advance!

CharleneInk Bleed

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Charlene,

Please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements