02-19-2019 12:42 AM - last edited on 02-20-2019 09:50 AM by Danny
How to Get Canon Printer Online on MAC?
My Canon Pixma MX330 printer is not linking to Mac. Whenever I try to print it tells me that the printer is offline, although it really isn't. I've removed and inserted that the printer twice, but no avail. I was able to print into the wireless printer however, perhaps not today. Additionally, restart printer and Mac, but my strategy is not choosing the printer. What am I overlooking here tell me in order my Canon printer gets online and also help me to resume printing?
Check Physical Connection -
To begin with, you must look at all cable connections between your Canon printer and Mac. Although it is dependent upon the method through which you have to join your printer into Mac. Also, confirm none of the wires is loose otherwise your machine will not recognize your printer and hence not able to print such a thing.
Reset Printing System -
1. In order to reset your printing system, then you have to tap the Apple menu and then choose"System Preferences".
Then go to the Hardware section and click on"Scan & Printing".
2. In the next step, you've got to press a click on Printer list together side get a handle on. Currently, a menu will pop up where you have to tap on"Reset Printing System".
3. Confirm that your Canon printer has been secured attached with a Mac either wirelessly or through the ethernet connection.
How to buy Canon printer online on Mac
4. Next, tap Apple menu> System Preferences> Scan & Print.
The way to get Canon printer online on Mac
Note: Follow Printer Support forum for Canon Printer related Issues.
1. My laptop will not recognize my wireless printer?
2. How to change printer from offline to online Canon?
3. How can I install Canon printer Pixma mp250 without the CD?
Perform these basic troubleshooting sequences when your Canon printer receives off Line on Mac -
[links throughout post removed to comply with forum guidelines]