Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
New Contributor

Powershot ELPH 190 IS Software M.I.A.

I have a NEW PowerShot ELPH 190 IS. I visited the Drivers & Downloads section on the PowerShot ELPH 190 IS page to get the Digital Camera Software 7.1 [Windows]. Clicked on Select / Download and got a 404 Not Found page. Any suggestions – Thanks, all.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Powershot ELPH 190 IS Software M.I.A.

Did you register the camera first and it's been a while since I've downloaded any software but somewhere you need to enter the serial number of the camera for permission to download. Outside of a Canon website issue and what I said I got nothing else on that

Highlighted
New Contributor

Camera's registered. Thinking it's a Canon website issue. Thnx, John.

Highlighted
VIP

Try a different OS or camera.  It might be just a problem with that one page.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Doctor told me to get out and walk, so I bought a Canon."
Highlighted
New Contributor

I went to other products. Same result - It's the site. Thanks all.
Highlighted

Hi there,

I've tested it, and it's working. You're the only person who's mentioned having issues. You might try verifying you're on the right site, or try using another device/browser. For reference, HERE the link to our site/your product. You do need to have your  camera with you, because the serial number is required.